<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

The early verdict 
Trip, FMG, 3App, anyone else out there who are trying for Stanford and haven't gotten an interview or were dinged: Stanford is not all that. If I had to decide right now I would say HBS, and I wouldn't even have to think about it. So far the Stanford people have struck me as weirdly individualistic, arrogant, not very interested in others, etc. If "fit" is the criteria I am looking for, Stanford is not the fit for me.

This is all preliminary, but if I don't change my mind tomorrow I think we will spend the third day exploring SF and the surrounding area rather than go to the class visit or other planned events. Well, I probably won't do that, but right now I want to.

Your mileage may vary, but so far this has been a deadend.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory