<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

I just finished reading through several of the other b-school applicant blogs that I found via League of MBA Bloggers. They are a pretty interesting bunch, and reading them makes me feel very thankful that I was fortunate enough to be accepted to most of the schools I was shooting for. Sooner or later I will probably send the guy who runs it a link to this blog, but I want to get a little more writing done first. I also want to get the HBS & GSB pictures uploaded. So maybe I will try and get posted there in early March. At that point I will be making a decision about which school to attend and I will have to start the dreaded financial aid application.

Not a day goes by that someone doesn't ask me where I am going to go. Today it was my old mentor at work. I still have no answer.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory