<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

I sent an e-mail out to my fam and a few friends, so if you are checking out the blog for the first time: welcome!

This is kind of no man's land as far as b-school goes. 10 days until we head up to Boston, and nothing really to do. I should be getting my first big packet from HBS in the mail soon, so that would be cool. Other than that, not much going on.

Oh yeah, last night I spoke with another HBS/GSB admit. Chris lives in Oregon and works for Nike. He has a pretty bad ass job, he works closely with LeBron James on the Nike/LeBron marketing effort. Anyway, he has kind of the opposite feeling about HBS & GSB as I do. Everyone he has talked to from HBS have kind of turned him off to the school and all the GSB people make him really feel good about that program... So, I think it will all come down to personal fit. I will be very surprised if we don't wind up at Harvard.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory