<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

I watched a full episode of CSI:Miami tonight. I am pretty sure that I am dumber for it. That show is awful.

I have been looking into MBA prep books. There are several out there: Business School Confidential, Ten Day MBA, and many others. I also would like to find a book on preparing for the case study method. I had a little exposure to the case study method in undergrad in one of the few business classes I took, but I really didn't get into it and I certainly didn't enjoy the cases themselves. However, I did enjoy the actual classroom discussion.

Anyway, I have to work tomorrow (Saturday), because we will have technicians in on OT. In order to get it over with early I am going in at 6am. Ugh. Good night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory