<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Lunch and Dinner 
We went over to my dad's house for dinner tonight. It was very good, as usual. He wanted the scoop on my HBS visit, and we discussed the school. Basically I repeated what I have already said here: HBS was impressive.

I have been thinking about adding titles to my entries like many people already do. I haven't decided if I really want to or not, but I have been thinking about it.

Today we had lunch with one of my step-dad's coworkers. He went to engineering grad school at Stanford about 15 years ago. His recollection of the campus was impressive, and his description of the laid-back yet exciting aura of the campus was pretty enticing. What really got me interested was his discussion of all the great things to do around and on campus. I am really excited about the visit, only 34 hours until takeoff!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory