<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

We went over to my Dad and step-mother's house today (heretofore known as Dad & Amy), and had dinner. The discussion over which school to attend basically echoed what I had already been thinking. Stanford = entreprenurial, HBS = big business. Stanford = fun, lots to do, HBS = historic city, once in a lifetime chance. Totally different schools, and I could flip a coin to decide.

As already discussed, I hate that suggestion. I do not want to flip a coin to decide... I know that no one is seriously suggesting that, but it irritates me that it is as good a solution as any. In any event, tonight did not change the status quo: I am leaning towards HBS, I will be surprised if I don't go there.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory