<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Wow! I make one comment about 24 hours ago and now you can find links to this blog on four or five other blogs. Talk about a welcoming community, that was impressive! Anyway, thanks to everyone who greeted me, I appreciate it. In order to ease my own blog browsing each day I also added links to this page to all the blogs I follow. Actually, I have to thank Trip Enel, cause I 'borrowed' the html from his webpage. I hope you don't mind!

Anyway, the order of the day is FAFSA. I have been dreading it and procrastinating. I told myself I would do it this week, though, so I guess I better get started.

Oh, and I have a case to read for Stanford this weekend. They are doing an 'immersion experience' exercise where they put admits in a classroom and we will discuss a case. I was assigned 7-11 Japan. I'll let you know how it goes...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory