<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Indecision? 
Well, I had a conversation this morning with the head of corporate strategy at my company. He felt very similar about Stanford as the alum I spoke with on Monday. They both spoke very convincely about how well Stanford prepared them for their careers after school. This had me doubting my leaning towards HBS, since I was worried that the case method wouldn't give me the same preparation.

I called HBS in order to arrange for a last minute conversation with some Houston alumni. They are going to get back to me by tomorrow with a few names. The speed that HBS got back with me was very impressive, they returned my call within half an hour. In the last 24 hours I have gone to being very close to possibly changing my decision to currently feeling confident about Harvard again.

Anyway, it was a bad day at work, so this is all for today.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory