<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

MBA Advice 
It looks like we are pretty close to having Trip set up a blog on iqexchange to host our MBA Advice blog. I have this vision of a site where we can all contribute columns on different aspects of the admissions process for future applicants. I know that I would really love to be able to tell myself a few things now that I have done it all (like submit the stupid finaid paperwork on time!!!) and I think this could be a really great resource. Anyway, with that in mind, here is a list of potential topics I have thought about so far:
Choosing schools
GMAT
Visiting schools
Interviews
Admissions Consultants
Essay Writing
Application timing (when to start, etc.)
Financial Aid
Deciding between schools
Full-time/Part-time
What do to to make yourself more acceptable (for people a few years away from applying)
Specific School info/reviews (here we might have some opposing views, like 3app and myself on H/S)
Spouse/Partner/S.O. viewpoint
Book reviews (GMAT books, B-school guides, How to guides, etc.)
Recommendations (How to approach, how to prep, etc.)

Anyway, if there is anything else out there you would like to see discussed just drop me a comment and I will add it to the list.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory