<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Stanford FinAid, and a nice weekend... 
I got my Stanford Financial Aid letter via e-mail on Friday before I left town. It was less generous than I was hoping for, but I imagine it was about average. I had a full ride for undergrad, so this is my first foray into Financial Aid, and I think my expectations were a little off.

We had a good weekend, we got to see my brother at Texas State and then spent time up at the lake with Chris. I pulled him barefooting this morning, be sure to check out the pictures on smugmug cause they're pretty cool.

Other than that, not much to report. I am waiting to hear from HBS on FinAid before I make a final decision. I will also be talking to a couple more Stanford Alumni in the next few weeks. I'll let you know how it goes...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory