<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

TSA 
We were unpacking from Stanford and I noticed my toiletries bag was missing. Hmm, did I forget to pack it? Called the hotel, they hadn't seen it. Jie was convinced that I had not packed the only thing that she had asked me to, which wouldn't have been at all surprising. Later, when she was putting everything away she found a lovely little form from the TSA, notifying us that our bag had been inspected. Wonderful.

Well, at least I didn't lose anything terribly valuable. And now maybe I will upgrade from a Mach 3 to a Schick Quattro razor. But I sure would like my bag back, I've had that since high school. Heck, it's been to 10+ countries with me. Oh well...

On a positive note, I did fill out my confirmation form to HBS. Plus, it was the first time in my life I have been ecstatic about writing a check for $1000. ;)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory