<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

An interesting question 
Brian, of HBS fame, asked me today if I feel good about my decision to go to HBS over Stanford. I was forced to admit that I am not over it, and I'm not sure I will be until I graduate. That's two years that I will likely spend wondering, what if? Of course, had I decided the other way I think I would be in the exact same spot for the next two years, it is just my own little way of torturing myself.

I have known for some time that I am fascinated by the way things fail. In engineering, telecom, and everything else I am always curious to see how things will fail, how they will break down. Today at work was a classic example of when the sh*t hits the fan, and I loved it. It was a great day of work. I wonder what career I can go into where I get to deal with breakdowns all the time?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory