<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

No more blogroll... 
Well, I was checking out MBA League today and there are a ton of applicant bloggers now. There must be 20 blogs listed. I looked through and found several that looked pretty good. I decided that since my blog roll was pretty lengthy I might as well take it off altogether rather than extending it further. So, if you are looking for the other applicant blogs you'll have to go to MBA League. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm just trying to prevent a horrific vision of the future where the blog is taken over by links to other blogs.

And that is really all I have for today. I had a dissatisfying day at work, had to go grocery shopping, and then spent a bunch of time working on an excel spreadsheet this evening. None of that makes for good writing material...maybe tomorrow...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory