<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

School Spirit 
It seems that everyone is really getting in the spirit by changing their blog colors to match the school colors of their chosen business school. While I would like to do this, Harvard’s school colors are crimson and white. What’s the problem, you ask? Well, a certain institution located in College Station, Texas sports the colors maroon and white, dangerously similar to crimson. Similarly, another lovely school located just north of the Red River features the hated colors of crimson and cream. So you see, I can never actually wear the Harvard colors. Nor can I change my blog to reflect those colors (and if you haven’t noticed, my blog is a similar shade to the colors of this mighty institution). So, while I feel slightly left out of all the celebratory updating of blogs, I suppose the feeling is going to last a few years, so I might as well get over it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory