<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Site Name, Sparrow 
I was thinking that maybe this site was becoming just a journal of my life, rather than a helpful guide for b-school hopefuls, so I thought about starting a separate blog with a new theme or getting one of those fancy MT blogs with multiple categories. Then Jie said that if people want to find b-school stuff then they are welcome to, but this is my journal and I should do what I want with it. I think she's right, so I will continue treating my stop in cyberspace as my personal journal. With that in mind, I may rename it (the title, not the URL) and change the byline (or by-paragraph ;). Or maybe I won't, I'm not sure yet.

The Sparrow is getting very good. How can you go wrong with a book that combines spaceships, aliens, brothels, murder, and catholics??? Seriously, though, I am about 60% of the way through, and I am hooked. I have always liked reading about crazy people (The Beach was one of my favorite books), and the main character in this book is suffering from severe trauma, it's fascinating to me.

Today at work I felt like that girl in X-Men 2 who stands outside the ship and routes the water around to save the others... Then she gets swallowed up by it all. Yeah, that's about right.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory