<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Abita and Dave Matthews 
The other day at Central Market they had 12-packs of Abita beer on sale. These weren't normal 12-packs either, they are an assortment of Abita beers. So far I have had turbodog (one of my favorite beers), golden, bock, and raspberry wheat. They have all been very good. For those who don't know, Abita is a microbrew based in Louisiana. Good stuff, I recommend it.

I was listening to the radio tonight while working on the online Quant prep course that HBS requires (and drinking a turbodog!) when a Dave Matthews song came on. I was a huge DMB fan back in high school and listening to the song really took me back. Maybe it was the quant-induced boredom, or the slight buzz I had going, but I really went back into nostalgia-land. Anyway, I went through my cd case and started listening to Live at Red Rocks. I had really forgotten how much I enjoy DMB. A good friend of mine is getting married in NJ in July, so I'll get to live out my fond high school remembrances then, I'm sure. It's just too bad that I can't make the bachelor party...

Hopefully in 5 or 10 years I will be sitting around reminiscing about the great memories of HBS and Boston...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory