<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

Of Laptops and fellow admits 
I ordered my laptop today. It was basically as described below, and came out to almost $2400 when shipping and tax were added in. Their estimated ship date is July 14th, but hopefully it will be faster than that.

Jie and I went to a happy hour with two other Houston HBS admits today. One is ex-military, with some interesting stories, most of which he couldn't tell us because he isn't sure what he is allowed to say. The other is an engineer for a local energy company. We had a really good time, and we made tentative plans to get together again in late July. The more people I meet, the more excited I am to get to Boston and start this new phase.

3 days of "work" left... :D

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory