<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

It has arrived!!! 
I got my laptop from UPS today! IBM originally said they would ship it by July 14th, and then they actually sent it on June 30th. UPS tried to deliver twice and this was the last try. It's funny, cause they have to drive out from Austin each time, cause that's the closest UPS office. To add insult to injury, my RAM didn't come in yet, but should be out for delivery tomorrow, so they'll have to come back again. With 4 trips (1 hour each way) for $35, I can't imagine that UPS is making money in this case.

Anyway, I have installed just about everything I need to, including moving all my photos and old files from my old PC. This thing is sweet, and I am really enjoying it. I just love new toys.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory