<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 12, 2004

Reading directions (or not), Booq Bag, Creating Modern Capitalism 
I didn't read the directions for the Microsoft Sasser tool, and I didn't disable System Restore, so now my PC is just slightly messed up. I called HBS IT support, and they said they could fix it when I get there, but in the meantime I'm out of luck. When I get back to Houston I may swing by my old office and see if the IT guy there can fix it. We'll see...

I ordered a laptop backpack from Booq bags last night. It was a little expensive ($170), but it's pretty cool and has lots of nice features. I think it will work out well. I ordered the BP3 system.

I also finished Creating Modern Capitalism today. It was pretty good, and much more entertaining than I thought it would be. I think that's all I need to take care of between now and August...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory