<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

Still buggy 
I figured out that I could get virus scan, regedit, etc. to run if I boot my PC in safe mode.  That's all well and good, but I still can't seem to find and clear the problem.  Right now McAfee virus scan is running through the entire C: drive, which brings up a real drawback of a 60 GB hard drive.  This thing takes freakin' forever to scan.  So far it has gone through 120,000 files.

I've used Jie's laptop to download Adaware, CWShredder, and Spybot, and as soon as VirusScan finishes I will run them on my laptop.  If that doesn't fix it, the IT guy at my old office said he can move some things around to help me out on Monday.  Dean's a good guy.

Here are a few takeaways from this:



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory