<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Interview and Grafton St. 
Back in early July I received an e-mail inviting me to participate in a research study at HBS. The purpose of the study is to learn what aspects of HBS promote the development of leadership and how the program develops the students. It isn't intended to provide feedback to the administration, it's actually for a faculty member's research into leadership.

Anyway, I volunteered for it (in part because they are going to pay me...), and today I had my initial interview. The interviewer just asked me to describe myself and my background so that they could have a basis for evaluating how I change and develop. It was fun, I always enjoy talking about myself for an hour or so... ;)

Tonight we went to Grafton Street with our neighbors from across the hall. A whole bunch of HBS students going through Analytics were there. I met a lot of people, and once again it struck me that everyone at HBS is so down to earth and nice. One person and I even discussed about how we weren't big on HBS when applying because we thought students weren't friendly here, but that stereotype couldn't be further from the truth.

I also talked to Melanie on IM today. She wanted me to mention her. Hi Melanie!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory