<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

Moving In 
After we got everything from the moving van to the apartment we started the long process of unpacking and moving in. Back when we thought we had movers we asked my mom to come up to Boston ahead of the movers so that she could let them in the apartment in case Jie and I had car trouble or something like that. She still came even though we drove the truck, and I'm glad she did because with three of us here I think we unpacked in record time, and actually had fun in the process.

We had a great weekend, including shopping for apartment stuff and groceries, and we went to see The Bourne Supremacy. I wasn't real impressed with the movie, but it was decent enough. After we dropped mom at the airport today Jie and I went back to return some stuff at Target and we decided to go ahead and buy a desk at Office Max. I'm glad we waited, cause the same desk I wanted Saturday was now on sale for 25% off.

We now have 10 days to hang out around Boston, meet the other people who are moving in, and just get ready to start work and school. Tomorrow Jie is going to sign her paperwork for work and I have a meeting at school for some sort of leadership study I was randomly invited to participate in. I'll give more details after the meeting tomorrow.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory