<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

As advertised 
The Texas Club event was as advertised. They had plenty of free beer along with quesadillas, buffalo wings, chicken tenders, and nachos. It was amazing how many people we saw there that we really know well at this point. It was almost like family.

Every once in a while, including tonight, I'll have someone tell me that they read my blog. Now, I don't make a lot of effort (or any, really) to hide my identity, so this isn't entirely unexpected. I'm still at a loss as to how to respond, though. Do I try and move the conversation forward, or do I try and talk about the blog?

I just watched The Apprentice boardroom scene. There's no longer any doubt in my mind that this is all staged.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory