<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Sigh... 
It's been a busy week, and it's only half over. Tomorrow I'm playing Ultimate and we're going to an Apprentice watching party, so I've been trying to get cases done in advance. I'm getting tired...

Today we got together and did our draft for Fantasy Football. It's a 12-team league of all 1st year students. I think it'll be a lot of fun, although I haven't participated in FF in about 4 years, so I'm expecting to be a regular resident of the cellar. Oh well, what can you do. Anyway, here's my lineup:
QB - Steve McNair, Joey Harrington
RB - Tomlinson, Kevin Jones, Julius Jones, Tony Hollings
WR - Joe Horn, Donald Driver, Ashley Lelie, Reggie Wayne, Anquon Boldin, Terry Glenn
TE - Winslow, Jr.
K - Kris Brown
Defense - Cowboys D

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, a K and a defense each week. I'm a little weak at receiver, but once Boldin comes back hopefully that'll improve. All in all not a bad draw. I almost picked Roy Williams instead of Lelie, but I thought I could get him the next time around. Nope.

We're going to try and relax this weekend, except for Saturday night when we're going out with the Texas Exes to watch Texas stomp Arkansas. There are a bunch of Longhorns or Longhorn sympathizers at HBS, so I think we'll have a pretty good crowd heading over to Dockside, some sports bar near Quincy Market.

I didn't really believe people when they said b-school was a lot of work. It's not the homework that's killer, it's just the combination of everything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory