<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

First Test 
I've got my first real exam today, it's in TOM (Technology and Operations Management), and it covers the first module of the course. The material basically covers processes and how they perform. You know, cycle times, bottlenecks, output rates, throughput times, etc. I think the purpose of the exam is to identify anyone who just doesn't get it, so that the professors can help them along before it gets too late. With that in mind, I just don't think it's going to be incredibly hard. Of course I could be wrong, but I hope not because I've studied relative to how difficult I think it will be.

Anyway, there's no rest for the weary after the exam. I have to meet my TOM project group at 4 and then do three cases for tomorrow after that. There is a Section G event at Grafton Street tonight, but we'll probably skip it in favor of a quiet dinner out and a late night with cases.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory