<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Career Teams 
At HBS they have a program called Career Teams, which is where you do a number of introspective exercises in a small group setting designed to help you figure out what you want to do with your life. You meet with your team in three two hour sessions and then two 5 hour sessions that Career Services hosts. Each team is led by a second year and the longer sessions are led by the head of CS. The activities are pretty interesting, and I've found it pretty helpful in thinking about my future career.

At this point I'm hesitant to write about what exactly I'm thinking about career-wise because you never know who's reading. I do have several friends in the industries I'm interested in, and I'm not worried about them, but I do wonder about the random recruiter who google searches HBS and blog. I don't want to close any doors because of comments made here, so I'm not sure what to discuss, in what detail. If I remember correctly, Adam went through the same thing two years ago. Hmm...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory