<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Focus 
In one of his last posts, Joey talked about the necessity to focus on school in order to get the most out of HBS. While I respected his decision, at the time I really didn't see the need to cut off the blog in order to do well. I am now starting to feel the same way.

I don't plan on cutting off the blog, fortunately, but I don't see how I can continue at the same pace. I talked with another 2nd year today about the job search for equity research from the perspective of a former engineer with 0 experience. It will be a lot of work, and much of that work has to be done between now and when I leave for winter break. So, not much time between now and then to spend blogging. The same is true for winter break itself, and then for when I return. Here's what it looks like:So you see, not much time for blogging. My aim is to go from updating around 5x/week to around 2x/week. We'll see how that works out.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory