<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

Great Weekend 
We had a great weekend. Friday night Jie and I braved the snow to go see The Incredibles at the Boston Common Lowes. It was a great movie, I think it's now my favorite animated film (yes, even beating Shrek...). On Saturday afternoon my dad and step-mom came in to visit and we had a really good time. We went to dinner in the North End and had some very tasty Italian, and then went and met up with the section at 33, a hip bar in Back Bay. Sunday was all about Cambridge, and then this morning they came to a couple of classes before heading to the airport.

Company presentations start today and run for the next few weeks, so I apologize in advance for a lack of posts.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory