<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 19, 2004

Just call me pestilence 
Yes, I am ashamed to admit it, but I seem to be spreading disease. Like one of the Four Horsemen I rode into my section and now my portion of the room echoes with persistant coughing. Jie is getting sick as well, so it's all about Robitussin and Nyquil this weekend in the Mark and Jie household.

I wound up attending nine company presentations this week. I cut out one i-bank that had a not quite as highly ranked research department in order to get some extra sleep and hopefully kick this cold. The early indications are that I was unsuccessful, but hopefully we can relax this weekend and get better.

I may try and journal my job hunting experience for Career Services to provide some sort of benefit to future career switchers, but thus far I can't find time to do a reasonable job search so I don't know where I will find the time to write about it.

I am a huge fan of BYU and Stanford this weekend, hopefully my Horns will finally get some BCS love, although it doesn't look good.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory