<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

22.5 Hours of Fun 
Finals commence today. I've got five finals, one per day, at 4.5 hours each. TOM gets it started, just 54 minutes from now. I couldn't find much to study for TOM, everything is so case specific, so I'm curious to see what it's like. 4.5 hours is a lot of time to spend in one room, so I'm going prepared with my standard brain food: peach rings and cokes. I'm also packing a granola bar in case I need something with substance.

I went from First to Third in the final two games of the regular season in my fantasy league after losing to the two highest scores of the entire season. The playoffs in my fantasy league kicked off yesterday, and it looks like I survived round 1. That's a relief, I was beginning to think that Lady Luck had completely turned against me. It looks like the regular season winner got himself eliminated as well, which is an added bonus.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory