<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Holidays 
It seems that the holidays are generally a time when you go back to your hometown and see all your old friends, in addition to spending a little time with the family. For a variety of reasons, my holidays are always just the opposite. I spend a lot of time with the family and maybe a little with friends. I think this is mostly the case because of the sheer size of the family these days. I have four parents, three siblings, three step-siblings, three in-laws, and a wife. That makes for a lot of stuff going on, especially as my brother's birthday is the day after Christmas.

Anyway, that's the big reason I haven't had any time for the blog. Also, seeing as I am hanging out with my primary audience, it's a bit superfluous.

I have some thoughts I want to get down about some books I've read lately and how they conveniently tie in to a few cases from LEAD, but that'll have to wait for another time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory