<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

You would think... 
That at a school as technology focused as HBS, you wouldn't have to print out your final exam and could instead upload it. I mean, if I can simply convert my work into PDF format and upload for my TOM final, why can't I do something similar for Finance? Especially when it would be infinitely more helpful for a professor to have the actual excel file to grade rather than a printed copy. Not to mention the fact that IT support has to spend the better part of a couple of days setting up and then packing up 60+ printers in order to allow all 900 first year students to print. It makes zero sense to me.

On the plus side, two finals down, three to go. Finance was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, or as it could have been. Aside from the printing issue, everything went smoothly.

Sent out my first cover letter and resume last night. That's the first of many, and hopefully I can knock out several more throughout the rest of the day. I've got my LEAD final tomorrow, which is nearly impossible to study for. Also, it is an at-home exam, so I don't even have to step outside tomorrow. That's good, cause the forecast calls for highs in the upper 20's.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory