<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Fly me to Vegas! 
After spending the night in downtown Austin with a lot of our Austin friends, we went to Melanie's house for poker. In just under an hour and a half I managed to clean out the other four players. This has to be my greatest day of poker ever. After wiping out the two strongest players I had one person left. We decided to go all in, even though I had many times more chips, on one last hand. I had a full house on the flop. That typifies my luck on the night.

On the way home I bought a few scratch-off tickets for the helluva it. I managed to win back the $4 I spent, which is definitely a positive result, but with my streak of luck I was hoping for more. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully that winning streak will flow over into internships!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory