<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A four hour bus ride, a four hour bus ride... 
I don't know if anyone has been watching the weather, but it's snowing from NYC to Boston. Unfortunately for us, we were just in a bus driving from NYC to Boston. Our four hour bus ride mushroomed into 6.5 hours, with the traffic leaving the city and the snow all along the way. I did manage to read all my cases for tomorrow and Thursday, though. My advice: take Amtrak instead of the chinatown bus when the weather is sketchy. Oh yeah, and don't buy tickets in advance online, especially when going from Boston to NY. The buses don't really fill up until the very, very last minute, and the two companies are right across from each other in Boston. You can get really cheap tickets (50% off) at the last minute since they compete head to head.

Grades for Term 1 came out today. I'm happy with my semester grades, but not with most of my finals. If I have time, I'll probably go try and see some of my professors and find out what my big problems were. Hopefully it's something that can be corrected for next time. All in all nothing to worry about, but I want to see if it's something easy that I screwed up so I can avoid the same mistake for Term 2.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory