<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

1st Round Completed 
I've now finished all the first round interviews that I had scheduled through Hell Week. I've applied to two more positions that have posted since then, but haven't heard anything back as of yet. I've now got two second round interviews in the next few weeks, and I'm waiting to hear back about the interview I had yesterday.

The interview yesterday was a tough one, as I was expecting a 'fit' interview and instead they started it off very technical. Also, the firm has a reputation for being laid-back and friendly, and this was my most rigorous interview yet. I don't know how many times he said something like: "Now you just said x, but the industry standard is y, can you explain the difference?" or "So you're basing your conclusion on that evidence?" I spoke with someone who interviewed right after me, though, and she said she was given just as hard a time. Well, at least it wasn't just me.

On a more trivial note, the HBS community is now infected with an e-mail virus. I've received 10 garbage e-mails with sketchy attachments in the last hour. I may be a carrier, but VirusScan couldn't find anything.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory