<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

6 down, 2 to go 
Six first round interviews are in the bag, just two more left. I've only heard back from two companies, and neither were interested in "pursuing the process any further." Ah well, such is life.

One of the frequent concerns of bloggers is the issue of anonymity. This is particularly troublesome at this time of the year as I am undergoing the delicate balancing act that is on-campus recruiting. While more fortunate than those who are interviewing for a wide variety of industries and functions, I'm at least lucky that I have a very precise career focus. Unfortunately, there are still times when I see a recruiter that I just had a great interview with, while being led to another interview room to interview with a different firm. I'm sure the recruiters understand the process, but it still makes me feel somewhat unchaste to be earnestly speaking with so many different companies.

Anyway, in light of the above discussion, I'm going to try to keep most details out of the blog. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory