<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 25, 2005

Admit Weekend 
Jie and I just finished with our admit weekend responsibilities for today. I don't feel like I did a very good job, though. Today during Happy Hour I started talking with an admit and for some reason went off on my core beliefs as a robber-baron-capitalist. Later in the conversation I learned that he is pursuing b-school in order to start his own non-profit. Oops. Luckily he found it incredibly amusing, and I had already told him of my frustrations in being surrounded by a lot of non-capitalists, so I don't think I did any permanent damage.

At the discussion panel there was a question about marriage and b-school and I responded quite honestly that I think that if you don't make your marriage a priority then you're likely to join the ~40% of married MBA students that get divorced during or after their MBA. I think that came across a little harsh. Anyway, I wasn't very smooth today...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory