<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Body Worlds 
Today we went and spent about 2 hours waiting in line to see Body Worlds at the Museum of Science and Industry. In addition, we had to pay $17 each to enter. Having said that, it was about the coolest thing I think I've ever seen. The guy who did it injected some sort of polymer into cadavers and then used enzymes to strip away the body. The result: fantastically realistic recreations of the body, from the inside out. They are actual bodies, so some have hip replacements, or knee replacements, or aneurysms or heart attacks, and so on. If you're in Chicago between now and September 5th, I recommend you check it out. It's well worth the wait and the price.

After that, we drove up Lake Shore Drive to Evanston and saw Northwestern and Kellogg. We just drove by, but I wanted to at least visualize where I could have spent these two years.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory