<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

CFA 
I got a question via e-mail about the CFA Level 1 exam, and how I went about preparation, so I thought I would share my thoughts here. I took the Level 1 exam in June 2003. I studied intensely for about 2 months or so, as I got married 4 months before the test and therefore couldn't go about a leisurely 4-6 month study plan as recommended. Of course, I can rarely dig into something until a deadline looms, so it wasn't really surprising. I studied a lot, much more than most, because I had no background in Finance and I wanted to actually learn the material, rather than learning to pass the exam. Here are the pillars of my approach:
That's about all there is to it. It's not complicated, you just have to devise a plan and stick to it. Let me know if you have any questions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory