<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

The Ding Tolls for Me 
Well, my first day of Hell Week and already a lovely rejection e-mail:
Thank you for interviewing with [our company] during the first round interviews on Campus. At this time, we have decided not to select you as a candidate for the second round interviews.

I appreciate you taking the time to meet with us and I wish you continued success in choosing your summer employment.


I'm not real sure what they mean by "continued success," but I guess it sounds nice. This was one of the firms that interviewed 20+ people for 1 or 2 spots. I knew the odds going in, so this doesn't come as a surprise, but it's no fun either. My other two interviews went well enough, but I'm still unsure what will come of them. They both told me I would be contacted within a week, so that's plenty of time to spend stressing about what their verdict will be. In the meantime, I actually went to work out in order to combat stress in a productive manner.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory