<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Finally 
I finally got a 2nd round interview, which makes me one for four in terms of the firms that have responded to me. I'm still waiting to hear from two more, and as I said, I have two more interview to come this week.

I just picked up Quicksilver by Neal Stephenson. He's been my favorite author ever since I read The Diamond Age and Snow Crash, but I delayed reading the mammoth series, The Baroque Cycle, until now. I recently read very favorable reviews for the final installment, The System of the World, and I decided that this semester would be a good time to catch up on some pleasure reading. Over Spring Break I am committed to nothing but sun, beer, and books, and I want to get into the 2600+ page trilogy before I get to Puerto Rico.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory