<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

13 down, 1 to go 
I finished my 13th interview today. I think things went pretty well, but they are interviewing the HBS people early, so I likely won't hear back for almost two weeks. I'm not real happy about that, but such is life. I've got one more on Thursday in Houston and then I'm all set.

Still no word from Chicago. It's really frustrating, because I really liked the firm when I interviewed, but now I'm getting irritated. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Tonight has been a relaxed night. After my interview I waited in the Park St. subway stop for 20 minutes for a train and then picked up calzones and beer for dinner. Now I'm packing for the weekend, as I'm leaving straight after class tomorrow for Houston. It's going to be nice to spend a weekend back in Texas, I can't wait. Oh yeah, the best part is that Jie logged in to continental.com and secured me the ultimate seat for the flight tomorrow. There's nothing like being able to completely stretch out to make three hours fly by (pun intended).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory