<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Good news! 
I finally got the good news regarding my interview last Thursday! I don't know the specifics of the job yet, but will hopefully hear that later in the week. Now I just have to sit down and think through my options and figure out what would be the best option for the summer. I still haven't heard back from my Chicago or Boston 2nd round interviews, and am still potentially interested in the Boston job, so things aren't over quite yet. It will be a tough choice between my offer in NYC and the one in Houston in terms of the quality of the opportunity and the potential to learn more about the industry and field. We'll see...

Today during the BGIE quiz there was a lot of commotion surrounding how long it would take me to finish. I wrapped it up in about 20 minutes, although I'm pretty sure I missed at least one question. Ah well, it's just 10%...

It looks like I will be one of the Career Team Captains for next year. I wrote a lot about Career Teams before, I believe, and I will probably be one of the two students who runs the program for next year's RC class. I'm looking forward to it, as it will give me the chance to spend more time with Tim Butler, our resident career guru and one of the guys behind CareerLeader.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory