<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 11, 2005

Skydecks Galore 
I was thrice mentioned during Skydecks this week, which represents a personal best. It was good end to a pretty good week, one that went by really quickly. Only one more week to go before Spring Break, I can't wait.

I've decided that Napster-To-Go and the new generation of iPod competitors (including and especially the Zen Micro) probably have a good shot at taking a reasonable amount of market share from iPod and iTunes. The $15 all-you-can-download price is very reasonable, and I love being able to jump from artist to artist and download my favorites. The only downside is the lack of availability for certain music, like Dave Matthews Band to name just one. None of their stuff is available under the $15/mo plan, so you would have to buy it. I know they are trying to get more and more music under the To-Go umbrella, so it will be interesting to see how this develops over time. It will also be interesting to watch how long it takes iTunes to unveil a similar approach.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory