<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

2 Down 
Well, we've now wrapped up two courses of the six we had this semester. Both finals were longer than I care for, but I think I did fine. The nice thing about HBS is that all finals are open book, so you don't do a lot of memorization. Also, they merely confront you with an issue, so you just apply what you've learned rather than regurgitating anything in particular. So, they don't require a lot of studying. Unfortunately, essay writing doesn't seem to be my strong suit so my final exam results weren't that good last semester. Hopefully I can turn things around this time.

I finished my application for financial aid this weekend, which was just one item on my to do list. Nothing else got done, as I was too busy enjoying the weather. Now I've got to crack down because we have three case days every day this week and my parents will be here visiting Thursday-Sunday. So, I need to get as much out of the way as I can.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory