<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Open mouth, insert foot 
I was on a roll yesterday, repeatedly saying things I didn't mean or shouldn't say. This is a common problem for me, but yesterday it was just time after time after time. I'm certainly one of those people who verbalizes thoughts rather than carefully weighing them before I say anything, and it gets me in trouble fairly regularly. It's been a while, though, since I said as many dumb things as I did yesterday.

Work has been going well, though I should probably sit down with my boss again this week and see how I am living up to expectations. I also need to get started on networking while I'm in Houston in case this doesn't turn into a full-time gig, but I just can't seem to get any traction on that front.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory