<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Neglect 
I apologize, I've been completely neglecting the blog. Let's see, since the last time I wrote Jie and I went to a really fun wedding of a friend from high school. It was a little strange, I dated two of the bridemaids for a combined 4 years...

Anyway, work is still busy, but going very well. I have to admit, I wasn't sure it was the career for me the first few weeks. However, I've gotten further into it and am really enjoying myself now. I can definitely see making a career out of it, the deeper I get in the more fun I have each day.

Ok, more to come this weekend. I am staying in town so I can get caught up on all the things I've been neglecting: oil change, clean the house, blog, pay bills, career teams, etc...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory