<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Class the Dollars Fell On 
Things are really starting to ramp-up around here.  I’m knee deep in career teams, 1st years are all over the place doing orientation activities, I got my hepatitis B vaccination, and I picked up my course packets for the first two weeks of class.

The way the start of term works the second year is that you get to trial classes for the first two weeks and then try to add/drop into what you want, if you aren’t already in it.  My fall schedule is pretty much set, but I have a few changes that I want to try and make to my spring schedule.  Anyway, one of course packets I requested is for a course called The Coming of Managerial Capitalism, and it had an interesting first case comparing the class of 1949 (widely considered THE class of HBS) and the class of 2005.  Here are some interesting tidbits:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory