<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Final Week 
I'm starting my last week down here in Houston. I'm in the office today working on some end-of-internship materials that I can never seem to get a good start on during the regular work day. I have four days left of work, and then I leave first thing Friday morning for the long drive back to Boston.

The route I've chosen this time is via Atlanta and North Carolina, and I think it'll be pretty cool. Everyone makes fun of me for driving a different route each time, but since it makes a neglible difference in driving time I can't see a reason why I wouldn't want to do it. My brother will be driving with me, so it should be a fun bonding experience.

We had a career teams conference call yesterday to get back in the mindsight of school. We are kicking the program off really early this year so it's vital that we can hit the ground running as soon as classes start. If there are any readers out there who are second years at HBS, please e-mail me if you want to participate. We're still looking for 10-15 leaders for a great program, so please help!

I also found out that HBS is implementing a new program called Learning Teams for the Class of 2007. They will be assigned a group to do a couple of different projects during the fall semester. I have very few details, but I do know that this team isn't supposed to supplant study groups, instead it is supposed to provide a way for us arrogant HBS Type A people to learn to work better with others.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory