<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 26, 2005

Relax 
I’ve been hanging out around campus this week as I get some things taken care of.  This morning I was in Career Services for a meeting on Career Teams, and then I’ve also been in Spangler quite a bit since Jie works there now.  Throughout all this, I’ve seen a lot of 1st Year’s running around, going to analytics, and getting accustomed to life here at HBS.  

My advice to them, and to students starting b-school everywhere, is to relax.  A lot of people seem pretty uptight and tense about getting the most out of school, and that’s completely unnecessary.  There is plenty to stress about when starting a new program in a new place and there’s no reason to contribute to your own stress level by trying to do too much, too soon.  So get out there and enjoy the beautiful summer weather and relax and enjoy starting a new adventure.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory